1. Engine must be in the Stock Location for the Car.
2. Engine must be a stock cast iron block and heads. NO EXCEPTIONS !!!!
3. Engine will have no more than 9:0 to 1 Compression.
1. A standard hydraulic Cam with no more than .465 Lift on both the IN. and EX. is allowed. No Roller Cams .
2. A true roller timing chain set is allowed. NO GEAR DRIVES.
1. A stock Cast Iron four barrel is allowed with no larger than a 650 CFM Carburetor.
2. A Stock replacement Intake is allowed. It can be an Edelbrock Performer.
3. If a replacement intake is used it must run a Holley 4412 .
1. If running a Four barrel carb it must be a stock Rochester with no more than 650 CFM and have no modifications, other than the removal of the choke butterflies and shaft.
2. If running the Holley 4412 it must be stock out-of-the box with only the choke butterflies and shaft removed.
3. Both Carburetor’s can be jetted for air fuel mixture only.
1. Must be stock or stock replacement.
2. No after market light weight cranks Allowed.
3. No Knife edging or gun Drilling Allowed.
4. Balancing of the Rotating assemble is Allowed.
1. After market Rods Allowed, as long as it is a stock replacement I beam rod. No H beam rods.
2. NO POLISING OF THE BEAMS ALLOWED.
3. New rod bolts Allowed and are Recommend .
4. No Long Rod’s Allowed (IE a 6in Rod in a 350 Chevy )
1. Any stock Cast or Hypereutectic Piston Allowed
2. No Light Weight Pistons Allowed
3. Must be a stock pin and compression Height .
1. Must be a Stock OEM Block.
2. No aftermarket Blocks Allowed.
1. Must be stock OEM no aftermarket heads Allowed.
2. No Porting , Polishing or Gasket Matching Allowed.
3. The Press in Stud’s may be removed and Screw-in-studs installed.
4. On Chevy’s you must run a stamped steel rocker and ball combo. Poly Locks can be used.
5. On Dodge must run the Factory Style Shaft rockers or the Fulcrum style rockers.
6. On Ford’s must run the Factory style rocker and ball combo or the Fulcrum style rocker.
7. NO ROLLER OR ROLLER TIP ROCKERS ALLOWED !!!!
1. Must run factory Cast Iron Manifolds, No Center Dump (Rams Horn) Allowed
2. Must run a muffler with no more than 2.5 IN. Exhaust pipe.
1. Can Run the Track Race Fuel
2. Fuel can be checked any time during the race weekend.