Engine Must Not Exceed 10:0 to 1 Compression limit
1. Must be a Stock OEM Cast Iron Block Only. No After-market, Bowtie, SVO or a Mopar Performance Block’s Allowed.
2. Block must be mounted in the Factory Location, after market solid motor mounts and mid-engine mounts are Allowed.
1. Any Hydraulic Non-Roller Cam is Allowed.
2. Can use a true roller timing chain set. NO GEAR DRIVES ALLOWED.
3. Cam buttons are Allowed.
1. Must be stock stroke ( IE Chevy 3.480) No stoker cranks Allowed.
2. After market cranks Ok. No knife edging or gun drilling Allowed.
1. Must be Stock OEM ,No After Market Heads Allowed.
2. Press-in-studs can be remove to Install screw-in-studs and Guide Plates.
3. No Porting or Polishing Allowed. Gasket Matching is OK.
4. Roller Rockers with Poly-Lock and Stud Griddle is Allowed. NO SHAFT MOUNTED ROCKERS.
5. No Acid Bathing or DE shrouding of the valve pockets Allowed.
6. Maximum Valve Diameter is 2.02 in. and 1.60 ex. for All Makes.
7. No Angle plug Heads Allowed
1. Can run a Factory Cast Iron Intake.
2. Can Run an Edelbrock Performer Intake # 2701.
3. You Must run a Min. of 1 in. thick Two Barrel Adapter Plate.
1. You Must run a Holley 4412 Carburetor stock-out of the box.
2. You can install different Jet’s and remove the choke butterflies and shaft.
1. NO FLOW THROUGH AIR CLEANER TOPS ALLOWED. NO AIR FLOW CONTROL DEVICES ALLOWED.
2. A maximum of a 14in. X 4in. air filter is Allowed.
1. NO H BEAM RODS ALLOWED
2. After market rods ok. GM performance rods ok.
3. Polishing of the beams is Ok.
4. Floating of the rods are OK.
1. Any style Pistons are Allowed, provided you DO NOT EXCEED 10:0 to 1 Compression.
2. No Light Weight Pistons Allowed.
1. Must run the Track Fuel. Subject to testing anytime during a race weekend.
2. No Fuel Additives Allowed.
3. Must run a push rod style Fuel Pump. No Fuel pressure Regulators Allowed.
4. No Electric fuel pumps Allowed.
5. All fuel cells must have a tip over valve in the vent line side of the tank.
6. All fuel cell filler lid’s need to be tethered to the fuel can.
1. Can run Tube Headers. No 180 deg. Or over the top Header Allowed
2. Maximum of 3in. Tubing with a Muffler that extends past the drivers compartment.
3. X pipe or an H pipe is Allowed.
All other Street Stock Rules are based off of the IMCA Rules.