In the interest of keeping the classes competitive, all cars running the 2.5 must weight 2500 lbs total with no more than 54% left side weight, and no more than 52% rear weight.. After Race
Any Car running the 2.5 with an Aluminum Head will be accessed a 300 lbs weight difference. 2800 LBS after race.
Any car deemed to have an unfair advantage can be accessed a weight assessment.
The top three car's from each class will be weighted after the Race. All Car's to be weighted must go to weight area ..
Any car not going to the Scales will be DQ'd , no going to the PIT for any Reason. If your car doesn't make weight you will be DQed.
The Super Street will weight a MIN of 3000 lbs with no more than 55% left side weight.
Any added weight must be painted WHITE with car # on weight and secured to the Vehicle with nuts and Bolts.
All car's will follow all other class rules and regulation's for Safety.
Engine must not exceed a 10:5 to 1 Compression Limit
1. Must be a Stock OEM Block .NO AFTER MARKET OR PERFORMANCE ALLOWED.
2. Can be set back no more than 2in. from the center line of the ball joint to # 1 spark plug.
3. Must use Mid-engine mounts and Rear engine mounts.
1. Any Hydraulic or Solid Cam Allowed
2. NO ROLLER CAMS ALLOWED
3. A true roller timing chain set is Allowed
4. Cam Button is Allowed
1. No light weight cranks Allowed.
2. Any Stock or After market crank is Allowed.
3. No stoker cranks Allowed
4. Ballancing Allowed
1. May use Factory or After market Cast Iron Heads.
2. Porting and Polishing is Allowed.
3. A maximum of 2.08in. and 1.60ex. valves is Allowed.
4. Screw-in-studs and Guide Plates are Allowed.
5. After market Valve springs and retainers are Allowed.
6. Valve Springs must be a maximum of 1.25in. OD
7. Heads may be machined for shaft mounted rockers ONLY.
8. Heads must be a minimum of 62CC chamber.
9. Angle plug heads are Allowed.
1. Any duel or single plain Aluminum Manifold Allowed.
2. Must use a minimum of 1in. spacer plate for the Carburetor.
3. Can use an Edelbrock Victor JR. 2bbl #2901 with no adapter.
1. Must use a Holley 4412 Style 500 CFM .
2. Can use a Race Demon or a Willy’s Racing Carburetor.
3. If the Holley 4412 is used you can remove the choke butterflies and shaft.
1. Any 14in X 4in. Air Cleaner filter and Housing can be used.
2. Flow Control housings are Allowed.
1. No Zoomie or 180 Deg. Headers Allowed.
2. Must run a muffler.
3. Can have an X or H pipe with a maximum of 3in. pipe.
4. Exhaust must extend past the Drivers Compartment.
1. Can run an OEM Stick or a Racing Automatic Transmission.
2. Must have a working starter motor.
3. No Aluminum Flywheels Allowed
4. Must have all forward and reverse gears.
1. Must be mounted in the stock location.
2. Can use a full floater style rear end.
3. NO QUICK CHANGE REAR ENDS ALLOWED.
ALL CARS WILL FOLLOW THE STREET STOCK IMCA RULES WITH THE EXCEPTIONS NOTED ABOVE.